Meet & Greet
- The first step to begin any services is to schedule a FREE consultation.
- Daisy will come to your house to discuss your pets routine and answer any questions.
- Paper work should be filled out and exchanged at this time.
- If you do not have a printer, no worries. Daisy can bring the forms, just let her know.
- A 25% deposit is required to retain services for new clients.
- The remainder payment is due before or by the first service date.
- Keys will be exchanged or there will be a $5 charge for an additional key pickup or drop off.
The service area for Pet & House Sitting is in Bryan, College Station, Hearne (limited) & Navasota, Texas ( limited).
Services are provided for the following pets.
All pets that require vaccinations must be up to date on all shots with vet records, no exceptions.
Dogs, cats, birds, fish, frogs, lizards, domestic rodents (squirrels, gerbils & hamsters), hedgehogs, rabbits, sugar gliders
(if your pet isn’t listed, please inquire)
- horses & ponies
- donkeys & mules
- chickens, ducks, quail & pheasants
The cost of pet care is calculated for up to 3 pets. Additional pets are priced accordingly.
When caring for grouped pets that share the same cage and food + water dish, such as aquariums, small cages for rodents and snakes, small birds such as society finches or parakeets housed together, these pets are considered one pet.
Dogs, cats, medium and large sized birds and horses are considered individual pets.
If you have a ranch or farm with several animals, the cost will depend on the size and need of services. The cost will not be based on each individual animal.